Follow Core Savvy Baseball News on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
"Baseball was, is and always will be the best game in the world"
- Babe Ruth
Core Savvy Baseball Mission
Core Savvy Baseball believes in and fights for the hard working athlete. Hard work is the cornerstone of the Core Savvy philosophy. We acknowledge that hard work builds character. This dedication to industriousness is what transforms every Core Savvy player into a role model on and off the field.
From a baseball point of view, the Core Savvy goal is simple. Give every one of our clients the healthiest and most progressive form of baseball mechanics available. At Core Savvy Baseball, we have mastered the arts of Hitting, Pitching, and Defense. Developed over the course of a decade, our mechanics are guaranteed to keep you healthy and on the field. At Core Savvy Baseball we will teach you how to get the most out of your body from the ground up.
Core Savvy Baseball™ was founded in 2009 and has been serving local baseball players and organizations all over the Peninsula since. Our coaches have over 30 years of combined baseball experience and have played at the highest levels. Seeing our clients succeed is our passion. We hope to continue to spread our innovative style of coaching and baseball mechanics across the nation.
What Are The Qualities That Make A Core Savvy Player?
1. ABILITY : YOU HAVE SOLID OVERALL ATHLETIC ABILITY
2. ATTITUDE : YOU ARE EAGER TO LEARN AND YOU HAVE A NATURAL LOVE OF BASEBALL
3. WORK ETHIC : YOU HABITUALLY DO EXTRA REPS AFTER PRACTICE
4. GOALS : YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO PLAY PAST YOUR CURRENT LEVEL OF BASEBALL
5. PARENTS : YOUR PARENTS VIEW YOU AS A RESPONSIBLE YOUNG PERSON WHO IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN SUCCESS OR FAILURES